Sunday, May 06, 2007

Amazing Bohol on My Bday!

i just turned 28 last saturday & my Ipo's (my hubby) bday gift is trip to bohol for 3D/2N.. my cousin Venus and her two friends came along with me during the trip but of course its KKB since di ko naman kayang gastusan sila.. heheheheh..

I love Bohol and 3 days is really not enough i have not yet get over with the wonderful vacation i had there.. i travelled to Bohol via Cebu for my cousin who came from Mindanao wanted me to join with them for they had traveled to cebu too.. When we were in Bohol, we stroll and had fun at the beach since we are on waiting list for the hotel coz they have every 2pm schedule for the check'in .. we just had our walk and i remember i was sweating a lot! yucks! ew! but i find the beach amazing! i love it there and we are planning to go back there.. here's some of the pics sa beach.. ill post some one of these days on our day tour of their tourist spots..




3 comments:

Ai Dihayco said...

Oh wow! Bohol..one of my favorite place in the Philippines.. my year will not be complete without visiting bohol. Have a great time sis!

***FYRNZ*** said...

i really had a wonderful time in Bohol sis.. im plannin to go back there... this time one week will be good..

Ai Dihayco said...

hope to meet u there when I get back to pinas..where u nga sa visayas? basta bisaya guapa gyud! :-)

Maajung pag abot gyud ka sa bohol sis!