Tuesday, April 24, 2007

preps for getaway

alright do i need to say that im excited? i think no.. i just have to shout it out to the whole world that im extremely excited for my b-day trip next week.. im excited but honestly i havent prepared anything yet.. i will be by the way goin to Bohol with two of my friends who will come from Mindanao.. sad thing is i dont have enough moolah this time to buy stuffs for the trip so ill be waitin till payday comes grrrr.. this really makin me hard to think and its stressin me, really stressin me.. of course, my husband will be there to support me with everything that ill need but im tryin hard not to ask anything from him.. heheheheh.. but my bullshit pay is not enough to have this trip.. so no choice but ask him.. so what will be my preps? gosh! cant think of it now.. but ill definitely have

2pieces swimwear
shades
2 faded shorts
2 tops
hav to buy another havaianas mint green this time
bulky bag
bangles
nivea sun block
lots of wipes!


that's it so far... hehehehe.. im still thinking as of the moment...

No comments: